Monitor trends and make informed decisions
Inform staffing decisions, optimize your workforce, and empower frontline managers with actionable data. Ad hoc reporting empowers you to develop reports tightly aligned to your metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Explore our reports and TCP Analytics
Complete payroll report
Get a full analysis for each employee spanning a wealth of data, including:
- The total clock-ins, clock-outs, and hours worked
- The approved timesheets for the period
- The corresponding pay for each category of hours worked
- The hours and labor costs for each job code assigned to an employee
Get real-time visibility into exceptions to ensure they’re addressed in a timely manner and won’t cause stressful payroll bottlenecks. Track over 30 possible exception types in a variety of reports, including:
- Number of hours until an employee reaches a policy exception
- Individual exceptions by employee, exception type, and date
- Summary details on the exceptions by type
- Employees without exceptions
Track overtime trends and forecasts, and take action to reduce labor costs, inform staffing decisions, and prevent employee burnout.
Saved and automated reports
Configure any of our pre-built reports to have them automatically delivered to you or other stakeholders on the day and time of your choosing.
With this tool, you can auto-send timesheets to be reviewed by employees, payroll reports to payroll leads, and more.
Design completely customized reports from an extensive data set to track your key metrics, gain insight into time and attendance trends, and empower frontline managers to make proactive, data-driven decisions.
Ready to improve payroll accuracy by up to 99%?
TCP helped the Jasper County Board of Education reduce their entire payroll process from four days to two hours.
Explore free downloads and articles.